June 20, 2020: The Haro Station Wine Experience returns to Haro
- The fourth edition of the great Spanish wine event again brings together wine and food lovers from across the world.
- After the New York success, the six organising wineries have already begun preparations for the next event in La Rioja.
- Haro, June 20, 2019.- The 2020 Haro Station Wine Experience now has a firm date. Next June 20, this iconic district of Haro, the cradle of Rioja wine, will host the fourth edition of this great wine event organised by six of the most reputed wineries in the country: CVNE, Bodegas Gómez Cruzado, La Rioja Alta, S.A., Viña Pomal Bodegas Bilbaínas, Bodegas Muga and Bodegas RODA.
- After the unforgettable first three Experiences in 2015, 2016 and 2018, which have turned thisgathering into Spain’s key wine event, and on the wake of the undoubted success achieved lastmonth in New York with the first joint international experience of Haro’s Station District, the sixhouses have already begun preparations for next year. It will be a new opportunity for thousands of fans and wine tourists from across the world to stroll through the district and visit its wineries, each of which will be offering an exclusive selection of wines with a top-level gourmet proposal.
- In the coming months, the organisation will gradually unveil the details and surprises that will delight the approximately 3,500 people who will, once again, enjoy a truly special journey through Spanish wine history, tasting some of the best brands and wines in Rioja specially selected by winemakers for this long-awaited day.
For more information:
Official website: www.lacatadelbarriodelaestacion.com